Used cars are our choice when buying a car for the first time. From economic considerations, cost-effective, to the introduction of treatments in the first experience. Nothing’s wrong with us buying a used car, but you have to know how to take care for it. It all depends on the availability of funds and how we choose these used goods.
What to watch out for is a used car hit by flood. Very inconvenient for us, from machine to electricity. We can imagine what if the electrical components are then submerged in flood, not to mention the interior, hoses, etc.
After buying a car, of course we think about how to care for used cars well. Indeed car care from various damages is very important. Because if it is broken then the relationship is always with the finances, even we have to take the time.
Well, here are the ways to care for used cars we just bought:
- Note the condition of the legs of cars like, tires, brakes, and shock breaker, make sure in good condition.
- Watch for periodic oil changes, because oil plays a role in reducing internal friction within the machine. Outdated oil or too little amounts will cause friction that can make machine parts quickly damaged. Therefore, car engine oil changes should be made periodically based on the needs of the car engine and vehicle mileage.
- Check the Radiator, because the radiator serves as a cooling temperature on the car engine, on a usage scale, the radiator water needs to be replaced, and check for leakage on the radiator, in case of leakage immediately overcome the leak.
- Keep the car never run out of fuel, because the car tank vacuum can cause rust that makes the tank to leak.
- Timing belt replacement periodically, timing belt is a belt that serves to continue the rotation of the gears connected to the internal parts of the machine. Usually the age of the timing belt is determined by the mileage every 40,000 km.
- Tune up occasionally or once every two months, to ensure spark plugs, fuel filters, and oil work well.
- Treat car paint properly, try to free from rain water and sea water, because water containing acid is too high will easily damage the paint and the body of our car.
- Love the car you bought even in the former state, because we buy it with money, appreciate your efforts at the time of buying.